Ushus tagged me for this elevenesque task :P and its been ages I did a tag… this one I think I must do… it looks interesting and plus my blog is re-born these days and there is new vigor all around :D
the tag is called Tag you’re it!!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. (That’s a toughie ) I second Ushus there :P
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
So here we go with the 11 questions that Ushus has posted :P
1. In one word, what have you gained, in life, that you hold most precious? (there, that rules out “weight” )
My friends. :) Without a doubt. I have always treasured my friend mostest and above all. No life without them :D Thats a simple one there cracked it :D
2. In three words, a pet peeve?
three words ? err… Dhiren go Bathe :P :P
3. A word you think you use a lot, unconsciously ?
How would I know… ah.. this is a tough one… maybe I have to ask someone around me.. no clue actually even wifey doesn’t know the answer to this :-/
4. What is it that you love to do, most, and would rather spend your time doing it?
Playing cricket or watching Test Cricket or Travelling wandering to naturally beautiful places would be best :D
5. What do you think others think of you?
all the girls think I am sexy and hot and handsome and what not :P :P :mrgreen: (ducks all sandals) lol… no but seriously… Well, most bloggers think I am still a kid, where as in real life apart from a few very close people most think I grew up from a kid too soon :) Guess in real life they mean I am a lot more boring than the one individual who resides on this blog :D
Wonder what to make of it eh :P but does it matter… :P
6. Who would you say made you who you are today (other than your parents, if that is what you would answer )
Unfair question really.. a lot of them go into it.. people, parents, friends, teachers, relatives circumstances a lot of things… Tom Swayer (Mark Twain) had a huge influence on me as a kid. But to say who made me what I am today ? I think I have to say I am the one who is responsible how I have turned out today :P :P
Who else but me and my choices. My parents gave me a lot of liberty and so I am exactly what resulted due to my decisions :)
7. What gives you joy?
A lot of things… when hriday and I are playing cricket and his reactions on beating me :) priceless :D
Travelling – me my backpack, camera, sleeping bag and the meaningless wandering eating in new places everyday meeting new people everyday and learning different ways of life whilst travelling. Somewhere inside me resides a wanderer who just wants to keep moving all the time…
Indian Cricket team doing well and I am kinda so so happy the moment that happens :D They are my blood relatives I tell ya ! :D
Food ! :P
My Wife’s cheeky smile when she is happy :D
Sometimes when I hear my Mom speak to someone about how I shared her responsibilities while my two bro’s were young… aah… awesomeness :)
Too many things… I get happy easily and am generally happy :)
9. If you could go back to one moment in your past, which moment would it be?
I don’t think that can happen and I don’t want to think like that… I am just thinking of living today and enjoying my life as it is and will rather focus on making it work even better… set some good regular income and then get into travelling all the time :)
10. Do you believe in alternate lifetimes? If so, what is the you there doing now? (It’s actually one question, with two parts )
If there were an alternate lifetime sigh… I’d be Bear Grylls ! :mrgreen: That guy is just simply awesome ! :D I envy him like hell :D
11. What makes you you?
eh ? What makes me ? Ok I didnt understand the question and I mailed Usha to ask what does she want to know.. then I read what Sandhya answered and my answer after that is…
I think my ability to forget the past and look ahead and move ahead makes me. I am always rather positive and ready to start afresh no matter how sullen and how hopeless the situation is. I firmly believe in worrying about what to do next then fret over what I just did ! :)
There… that wasn’t as tough as I thought :D
Now for 11 people ?!
Generally I dont tag people but this time I am gonna do it :D So after Sandhya and Usha have finished their tags and already tagged 22 people so I have tried to rope in fresh ones ;) …. Lets see…
- Crafty ( you have to do this hobbes and get back on the blog) I am dying to have a post from you :D
- Ashwathy – You knew it was coming eh ! :P
- Vimal – but ofcourse the devil :D
- Sangeeta – Lets spill the beans ;)
- Monika – You owe me another lunch for this :evil: :mrgreen: just like that :P :P
- Rakesh – Dude… all work and no play ? you forgot you have a blog ?
- Nancy – Have you got your voice back ??
- Pixie – Back home in Denver eh… lets get back to the blog then ! :D
- R’s Mom – I am just getting to know her… I don’t even know her name but… well I love reading her :D
- Pallavi – She is getting fatter by the day… thought I would make her blog and shed some flab atleast :P
- Saxy ! :P :P I wouldn’t let the biggest cartoon of the blog world get away would I ? :twisted:
Now here are the questions for you folks !!!!!! Specially created by me :D :D
1.) If you could have any superpower, what would it be ? Imagine !
2.) What was your favorite childhood television program?
3.) Have / had any celebrity crushes ? :mrgreen: you know my answer doncha :P :mrgreen:
4.) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5.) Name 1 thing you miss about being a child.
6.) Name the one comic/book character that you loved the most and why ?
7.) What is the one thing that you are dying to try but haven’t had a chance to do so yet ?
8.) Do you have a role model – someone you want to emulate? Whom do you admire the most?
9.) What do others make of you ? (this is a repeat of the question by Ushus)
10.) Have you ever gotten into a fight or punched someone ?
11.) For Girls – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Brad Pitt, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror ! :twisted:
11.) For Guys – If you woke up tomorrow to find you are Angelina Jolie, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror ! :twisted: